Since 1979, Eagle Security Systems has been the North state's leading provider of home and business security systems. We offer a range of security essentials including motion detectors, door/window sensors, cameras, access control, and fire alarm equipment. We also monitor the systems we install to give our customers peace of mind 24/7.
At Eagle, our staff is comprised of highly motivated, highly trained individuals working together towards a common goal: protecting what matters most to our customers! Our business is continuing to grow and we are seeking qualified candidates for immediate openings and we are looking for talented and eager candidates to become part of the Eagle team!
- Install, repair and inspect security systems
- Communicate with clients when necessary
- Keep records of project status and equipment used
- Drive to job locations in a company vehicle
- Competitive wage
- Medical & dental plan
- Wellness & vacation plan
- Cell-phone plan
- Company vehicle
- 2+ years electrical experience preferred but not required
- Ability to lift/move equipment up to 40 lbs.
- Read and interpret blueprints/floor plans
- Good communication skills
- General computer literacy (Microsoft Office, e-mail)
- Ability to pass background check and drug screening
- Reliable transportation
- Valid CA driver's license
- Clean DMV report
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org